Mine weather safety
SolutionsWeather management tools designed specifically for weather-sensitive mining businesses, enabling safer and more efficient operations:
- Weather Forecast (Web services) - Reliable weather information delivered via web services
- Weather Stations - Design and implementation of modular, flexible weather stations
With the right weather-related insights you can:
- Ensure employee safety.
- Increase productivity.
- Improve production and maintenance scheduling.
- Proactively deal with problems such as corrosion before they become a major issue.
- Lightning Manager® is a tool that monitors lightning strikes as they approach your mine and provides automatic alerts based on your custom advisory and warning zones.
- Alert Manager® notifies you of significant weather changes. Set custom audio or visual alarms for lightning, precipitation, and other critical parameters.
- Patented PrecipTimer® lets you know when rain will start and how long it will last. Its exclusive technology identifies your location and automatically monitors radar data for you.
- Highly accurate, detailed local forecasts that are based on our proprietary forecasting system and which is managed 24/7 by our experienced meteorologists.