GalaxyVM: A Trusted Partner for Your Business Continuity Discover the many benefits of the Galaxy VM: the latest, best-in-class, 3-phase UPS from Schneider Electric
Discover the many benefits of the Galaxy VM: the latest, best-in-class, 3-phase UPS from Schneider Electric.
Schneider Electric's Power Solutions for Data Centers
Data has become more mission critical, and information is being stored electronically more than ever. You and your colleagues can take action with Schneider Electric's power solutions for data centers.
IT Reality Check
Power problems cost US companies billions of dollars every year. Protect your network and all of your essential IT equipment against power disturbances.
Data Center Power Solutions - The Quake Motion Comic
Even the most advanced data centers in the world need a backup plan during times of great crisis, and this is where Power Solutions for Data Centers by Schneider Electric comes in. Power Solutions for Data Centers will help monitor your business' power situation, and keep your data center up and running.
Power SolutionsHelping you develop real solutions for critical IT power challenges.
Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)The widest range of UPS solutions for IT room applications. Find Out More
Rack Power DistributionPDUs are an essential element for managing power capacity and functionality, in critical network, server, and data center equipment. Find Out More
Medium Voltage Distribution and Energy Automation EquipmentSchneider Electric is a leader in secure power, serving Utilities, EPCs and OEMs with medium voltage switchgear solutions. Find Out More
Why work with Schneider Electric
- Power You Can Trust We are a world leader in power protection, setting the standard for quality and innovation with fully integrated solutions, enterprise-wide networks, data centers, mission-critical systems, and industrial and manufacturing processes.
- Solutions You Can Rely On Our global portfolio of world-class products and services uniquely combine to offer end-to-end critical power solutions, providing customers with the highest levels of availability, reduced total cost of ownership, and improved energy efficiency throughout the life cycle of their installations.
- Power distribution solutions provide real-time, remote load monitoring of connected equipment and individual outlet power control for remote power recycling.
- Our comprehensive medium voltage equipment, for distribution networks up to 5 MVA, covers every customer's need with worldwide presence.
- Our UPS’s are available in single phase, three phase, and online double conversion ranging from 125VA to 1.6 MW.
- The power distribution product family includes a variety of input and output connections to distribute 120V, 208V, or 230V power to multiple outlets, allowing users to adapt to varying power requirements.