Areas of responsibility:
- Identify reward issues in the country, formulate and implement comprehensive reward strategies that sustain business development needs of each of the individual business units in the country with result in the retention of the right employees and with high level motivation on performance
- The reward strategies would include remuneration packages for local employees and international assignees, special reward programs, retention schemes, benefits programs and etc.
- Ensure internal equality by:
o Ensure alignment of position titles between different functions / BUs
o Develop salary structure and job grade for positions in all levels
o Validate remuneration proposals for new hire, promotion, transfer and etc.
Ensure external competitiveness by:
- Identifying the most competitive survey company and provide strategy for market benchmark. Analyze information and carry out effective remedial solutions
- Liaise with external consultants / service providers to deploy reward strategies with the right level of market intelligence.
- Plan and implement full range of C&B activates without getting involved into operations. Activities include but not limited to:
o Annual salary review
o Implementation of bonus scheme
o Setting annual bonus target
o Annual budget planning
- Closely monitor changes on local statutory regulations, update local policies & guideline to ensure compliance on local level.
- Implement corporate programs on local level, monitor and review to ensure compliance.
- Act as an advisor and project leader for rewards related subjects, provide solutions and assistance on remuneration subjects to HR partners in country. Advice and convince users to accept the proposals that are of the best interest to the organization.
- Ensure availability of the most updated employees’ information and company policies in order to provide timely and accurate response.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Statistics, Finance or HR related discipline
- At least 8 years of experience in HR with focus on Compensation & Benefits and International Mobility Management functions in sizable multinational companies
- In-depth understanding of HR regulations and strong knowledge on country HR practices.Strong communication and people handling skills, with the ability to build quick rapport with different parties at all levels
- Good analytical & organizing skills, experience in information analysis, excellent numerical sense, high attention to details
- High level of self motivation, able to work independently under tight deadlines\Proficient in MS Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent command of the English language
- Frequent travel is required
Send your resume to Human Resources Division:
(without JPG or GIF files, attachment is not more than 500KB)
Please put the job title at email subject