Electrical Energy solution: Seefox SCADA DMS for electrical public network
Value propositionMain drivers Trend to increase network continuity of service and lower operation costs in Utilities requires:
- Availability of extended network information
- Possibility to plan future work on the network.
- Ability to perform several tasks simultaneously and to monitor and control the team operating the network.
- Analysis tools to optimise safe and secure networks for efficient energy distribution
- Assistance to carry out safe and guaranteed complex switching operations.
- Enhanced service and network reliability
- Reduces outage times
- Areas affected by the faults reduced.
- Monitored & improved power quality
- Lower operation costs thanks to:
- Fast and reliable network operation in emergency situation when actions must be taken very quickly.
- Maintenance cost reduction.
- Simple and user-friendly system especially designed for electricians and facility managers.
- Easier implementation than complex SCADA:
- Open and scalable Scada system.
- Single system to manage the complete electrical installation from HV to LV.
- Fast commissioning thanks to preconfigured architectures.
- Flexible and scalable architecture.
- Incorporation of SCADA technologies that are type tested and in operation throughout the world.
- Use of integrated distribution management functions, controlled manually and remotely.
- Management of switching, document and diagram maintenance security and network data.
- Open to other environments allowing Electric Utility to integrate existing software and systems.
Seefox systems incorporate:
- Usual SCADA control and monitoring functions:
- management of alarms,
- management of events lists and logging,
- archiving and sampling of information,
- monitoring and maintenance support for equipment.
- High level functions of a DAS (Distribution Automated System):
- dynamic network colouring,
- preferred network diagram and coverage,
- detection of the section under fault and automatic re-supply functions.
- Advanced functions for DMS (Distribution Management System):
- design mode function, simulation,
- management of sensitive customers,
- management of supply breaks (managing customer contracts, forecasting supply breaks, incidents, metering, ...),
- quality indicators,
- electrical calculations (load management, optimising losses, ...).