Electrical Energy solution: Solutions for DNOs (Distribution Network Operator)
Value propositionMain drivers
- Suppliers must provide a wide a range of reliable products to minimise supply chain issues
- High volume of units required
- Short lead times in geographically dispersed locations
- Rising engineering indirects costs balanced with need for network design
- DPCR5 placing emphasis on low carbon economy and reduced losses, with health / load assessments driving asset replacement programmes
We deliver switchgear, low loss transformers, pole-mounted reclosers and switches, LV feeder pillars and RTUs, all backed up by our specialist power consultancy and project management teams.
- We work closely with all UK DNOs, operating in both asset replacement and load reinforcement programmes.
- We work with many NERS-registered new connections contractors
- Our knowledge of DNO requirements and industry issues is reinforced by our membership of BEAMA
Typical RTU architecture for remote switching of network assets: