Hospitals solution: MV Loop reconfiguration in hospitals
- National hospitals need to have a simple and efficient management of the MV network and if there is a failure of the network, the main concern is to respond to emergency quickly.
Solution in brief
- An innovative solution already in operation and equipment widely tested who respond to the French standards based on a long term expert advice to design, implement and maintain.
- Less than 30 seconds allows the system to re-feed after a MV failure:
- take note of this event
- consult all MV/LV substations of the loop
- analyze the situation and deduce the location of the defective section
- command the opening of remote switches around the defect
- check the performance of these maneuvers
- command to close to re-feed the healthy parts of the loop
- It is permanently informed of the status of the facility, and of the position of the two main circuit breakers feeding the loop
- Customer confidence in a solution already in operation in the French utility
- The experience of Schneider Electric and the follow-up
- A simple and user-friendly system to facilitate the operation and maintenance