Compact / CANopen / Drive controller / ATV-IMC
An innovative solution for drive centric application…
This architecture fits into compact or distributed installations that require high intimacy with the motor control. The field bus gives the flexibility and modularity to allow for further customization of standard machine designs. It combines an Altivar® 71 Integrated Machine Controller, with Altivar® ATV312/71 variable speed drives, Lexium® 32 servo drives on CANopen and a Magelis® XBTGT/GK display unit.
Consistency of solution
• This combination of high quality products provides a winning solution supported by Schneider Electric, a leader in automation.
Tested, validated and documented
• A complete system user guide gives all the details for installing and building our application with confidence.
• Ethernet Modbus TCP connection embedded
• Web pages in the ATV-IMC drive controller.
Achieve productivity gains
SoMachine is the all-in-one software environment designed specifically for OEM machine builders:
• Reduce design time by working in one single environment.
• Reduce time to market with ready-to-use architectures and applications function blocks.
• Architecture designed to adapt to your requirements.
Fast commissioning phase
• Single software environment with One software, One project file, One download.
• PLCopen functions blocks to manage Altivar and Lexium drives.
• Pre-defined application function blocks and libraries allow for easy programming.