Acti 9 iEM2000 series Kilowatt-hours meters are designed for metering active energy consumed by a single-phase electric circuit. They provide direct measurement up to 40A without CT's or an auxiliary power supply for even greater savings in terms of wiring. Its small size lets you install it in compact switchboards such as Kaedra, Opale, and Pragma. The bottom / bottom connection of current inputs facilitates the meter's connection with its associated circuit breaker. You can use a pulse output to remotely manage a set of meters.
The Acti 9 iEM2000 series meters comply with the international standards IEC 61557-12 and IEC 62053-21(class 1). There are three references for the series:
- iEM2000T - 40 A single-phase kilowatt-hour meter without display, with remote transfer of metering impulses (static output)
- iEM2000 - 40 A single-phase kilowatt-hour meter
- iEM2010 - 40 A single-phase kilowatt-hour meter with remote transfer of metering impulses (static output)
BenefitsThe Acti 9 iEM2000 series meters are economical and easy to install in all switchboards up to 10 kVA.
- To monitor the power consumption of each sector, unit, workshop…
- To manage an electrical installation and optimize your building's power efficiency
- For business, industrial and residential applications.