The GTE three-phase product line offers an easy to integrate solution for utility scale plants. It is an easy-to-install package with high reliability design and competitive efficiency, backed by the best service programme in the industry.
GTE Series solar inverters are available with different output power and AC voltage outputs for a variety of applications from small commercial installations to large scale photovoltaic farms.
All inverters are compliant to applicable European directives and meet applicable country requirements. The inverters are designed for high efficiency, ease of installation and reliability. With warranties available for up to 5 years of coverage, service contracts and uptime guarantees available for up to 20 years, GTE inverters will maximize your return on investment and lower your total cost of ownership.
Easy to Install
- Insulation monitoring systems and positive or negative grounding kits
- M/S Combiner Box with input fusing
- PV Box solution with multiple inverters and medium voltage transformers
- 1000 V Input for GT500 E / GT630 E
- Grid interactive features including low voltage ride through and reactive (VAR) power control
Easy to Service
- Remote monitoring and faults notification via various communication options
- Warranty extensions and service contracts with uptime guarantees
Higher Return on Investment
- Highly efficient
- Easy to install
- Up to 5 year warranty
- Available uptime guarantee
- Solar Farms
- Commercial Rooftops